Another year’s coming up. Unless the world goes under, of course. I’m still working on the current goals, but I have already come up with the ones for next year. And I’m keeping it simple.
- Read more than 50 books
- Complete Line’s 1001 books 2013 challenge
- Read at least 5 non-fiction books
- Read something by Henry James, Selma Lagerlöf, Thomas Hardy, Knut Hamsun, Henry Green, Sigrid Undset and Nancy Mitford
- Continue working my way around the globe in books (37 so far)
- Lifelong goals: cross off as many 1001 books you must read before you die (10%!) and Nobel Prize winners
- Own more than 1000 books (no more holding back! current number is 895)
Should be doable. Am I right?